[Dixielandjazz] Uniforms & Agents - Redux

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 22 13:38:22 PDT 2004

A funny thing happened to Barbone Street on our only booking so far this
year by an agent. Following is historical data starting in April:

Agent: "You've come highly recommended, can you do a Mall Grand Opening
Saturday Morning in June?"

Steve: "Depends upon the time, we are booked every Saturday that month"