[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dirty Dancing Jpegs

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 00:00:24 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/21/04 7:36:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

> At this gig, their customized intermission CDs included: "Shake Your Ass,
> Shake Your Ass, You're a Sexy M***er
> F***er." Kind of catchy, don't you think? :-)
>
> Blew me away until I asked my 35 year old daughter. She was well aware of
> the tune and lyrics. Said she: "Oh, Dad,
> you know you're old when you think that's a raunchy tune."

Ok Ok   so they use more explicit language today.

Didn't Ballin the Jack and other similar phrases have double entendre
meanings for the old timers so their parents did not know what the Hell they were
talking about?

How about I want some Mustard for my Hot dog ?

Or put your Hot Dog on my Bun?

Slippin and a Slidin Beepin and a Hidin'

Long Tall Sally really knows how to Ball?

I'm In the Mood for Love.

NOw what was it they were dong under the Apple Tree anyway?

Cheers,

Rev. Tom Bob  censor of the dirty dancers referee.

When and where is the next Dance????????