[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dirty Dancing

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 23:38:31 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/21/04 4:16:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
paul.edgerton at eds.com writes:

> Paul Edgerton
> Who is still waiting for one of those whorehouse gigs that are supposed to
> be so beneficial to the development of good jazz.

Well, for God's Sake Paul, just quit your day job and open one in Sacramento
and you can play there every night, with a house full of willing customers and
music listeners as well. :))

Heck I'll even drive up a couple times a week ( to hear the music of course)
:))

Cheers,

Rev. Tom -Bob

Still preachin' against sin and Debauchery but I have to see it to preach
agin' it