[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dirty Dancing Jpegs

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 21 23:36:13 PDT 2004

> From: Bill Haesler <bhaesler at bigpond.net.au>
>
> Dear Steve,
> Photographs off list please.
> Very kind regards,
> Bill.

Dear Bill: (PHOTOS SENT OFF LIST, TEXT ON LIST)

Here are 2 jpegs, safe for general audience because I am a lousy photographer and did not really capture the essence.
This was at a University Frat Party in Philadelphia. Taken during one of our sets there. Yes, they are dancing close,
to OKOM!!!!! These kids are all working on MBA's and PhD's at the University of Pennsylvania, a top US University,
with a very intelligent student body.

But you get the idea. Just picture doing the deed, vertically, and both front to front and front to back. Sometimes
standing up fully, sometimes grinding down to floor level.

At this gig, their customized intermission CDs included: "Shake Your Ass, Shake Your Ass, You're a Sexy M***er
F***er." Kind of catchy, don't you think? :-)

Blew me away until I asked my 35 year old daughter. She was well aware of the tune and lyrics. Said she: "Oh, Dad,
you know you're old when you think that's a raunchy tune."

Cheers,
Steve Barbone