[Dixielandjazz] Sam Morgan discography

Louis Lince louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 20 14:11:13 PDT 2004

Walter Decou(piano) and Roy Evans (drums)played on the four October 1927
tracks, replacing Tink Baptiste(pno) and Nolan Williams (dms) who were on
the April 14 session.. Incidentally, Andrew Morgan toured in Europe in
1969with Barry Martyn and may be heard on GHB CD 369 together with the
Louisiana Shakers of Genoa.

Louis