[Dixielandjazz] Eli's All-Stars at UNH (correction), and Sunday's "day gig"

Eli Newberger newberge at massmed.org
Fri Jun 18 05:42:08 PDT 2004

Dear friends,

Sorry, but I left out the date of our concert at the University of New Hampshire!  I should have written:

Monday, September 20:  Eli Newberger, tuba, Brad Terry, whistler (some say world's greatest) and clarinet, Bob Winter, piano (with the Boston Pops), Jimmy Mazzy, banjo and vocals, Ted Casher, clarinet and tenor, and Bo Winiker, trumpet.  Opening concert, University of New Hampshire Traditional Jazz Series, Durham, NH, 7:30 - 10:00.

Also, if anyone's interested, this coming Sunday morning (Father's Day), between 9:00 and 9:15, I'll be discussing some interesting current men's health issues with Dr. Emily Senay, the lovely CBS News on-air physician.  My comments on the salutary value of music might not make the final cut, but they did included a couple of tubas, and a walkaround in the garden, in the cut-away shots.

Best wishes to all,