[Dixielandjazz] F2F at Logan

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Tue Jun 15 22:39:34 PDT 2004

I'll be there sometime on Thursday, staying at the Holiday Inn Express on
highway 664 Thursday thru Saturday nites.

If you see a car whiz by with the license plate snoggy, that's me.  I'll be
running around a lot on Thursday and Friday before the festivities start so
I may be difficult to track down.

--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net