[Dixielandjazz] F2F at Logan

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Tue Jun 15 14:24:10 PDT 2004

To all the Logan bounds:
Bonnie Jean and I will get in abrounfdmid-day Friday -- splitting the drive,
thanks to my lingering inner ear problem -- like, bend over and get a whirly
reaction. So I am not apt to drive the near 400 miles in one batch as I
would normally do.
For anyone wanting to locate us, we will be at the Amerihost. Otherwise look
for a bar. Hell, this dizzyness is nothing new. For years I paid a lot of
money to bartenders I didn't know to get this feeling, and now I get it
free. Ah, progress!
Don Ingle