[Dixielandjazz] What A Wonderful World - redux 2

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jun 12 21:18:05 PDT 2004

Dear friends,
Almost immediately after sending off the last email on this subject, I
decided to check another source. 'Million Selling Records' by Joseph
Murrells (BT Batsford 1984) which says of "WAWW" 1967: "This lovely song was
written by George David Weiss and George Douglas (Robert Thiele) and
produced by composer Robert Thielle."
Oh well, I have just wasted about 2 hours of research time.
Very kind regards,
Bill.
PS: Now I will have to reread Bob Thielle's book to see if he mentions
George Douglas, and why he used that name.
Stay tuned.