[Dixielandjazz] Ascona( Switzerland) and Birmingham (UK)

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Fri Jun 11 10:48:23 PDT 2004

Can it be that Bill Gunter, Tony Davis and I are going to be the only DJML
people at Ascona Jazz Festival?  We'll be there from 24 June to 3 July.

The following  week sees the Birmingham Jazz Festival; Tony and I will be
there with Kaminsky Connection on July 9th, we may even find out when and
where our gigs are before the date:-)  If B'ham conjures up dark, industrial
images BTW, the canal area has been redeveloped and you can walk or take a
water bus between several of the venues.  Lots of free music which means the
bands don't get paid as we'd like but there's always the dream that other,
better paid work will follow on:-)

Cheers Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection