[Dixielandjazz] What A Wonderful World

Rev M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 10 00:11:38 PDT 2004

ANY tune, played with musical skill, and demonstrating artistry that
understands that the only reason ANYONE listens to OKOM is to feel HAPPY
(my ex-wife, upon first hearing my music, said "It's happy music!"), is
music done well.

WAWW, played with skill, and demonstrating artistic sensitivity, is
quality material.

I don't often get peeved with DJML disputes.  But when it comes to such
an innocent song, I wanna tell my fellow DJMLers to get down on their
knees and ask for a little guidance.  Genuinely asked, it will be given.

WAWW is a good song.  Played badly, it's bad, like ANY song played
badly.  Played well, it's no different than any other tune that's
played, ahem, well,
--
Etc,

Rev M J "Mike" Logsdon, Deacon