[Dixielandjazz] Re: Peggy Lee/Shearing

Patrick Cooke patcooke at cox.net
Tue Jun 8 11:07:38 PDT 2004

>A Capitol LP recorded 'live' in Miami on 29 April 1959.

Recorded live!...Makes me wonder..was anything ever recorded dead?

Reminds me of a sign outside a lounge here....it said "Live DeeJay".  I
wondered if other such places had a dead DeeJay.
   And that brought to mind the concept of 'real' margarine vs. imitation
margarine.  The wanderings of an idle mind, I guess.
     Pat Cooke