[Dixielandjazz] Capitol Jazzmen ID please

Flip Oakes flip at flipoakes.com
Mon Jun 7 00:13:12 PDT 2004

Jimmy Noone Jr. lived in San Diego, CA and played as well. He died around 10
-12 years ago or so. He also did some recording, and worked for the US Post
Office in the day time.

Flip Oakes
http://www.smsjb.com

Flip Oakes ³Wild Thing Trumpets²
COME AND HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
http://www.flipoakes.com

"To read what  Wild Thing owners say about their horns, click on this"
http://www.flipoakes.com/testimonials.htm

Flip Oakes
2559 Mottino Dr.
Oceanside, Ca. 92056
760-643-1501
760-643-1511 FAX

To Hear the Flip Oakes Wild Thing Trumpet go to
http://www.flipoakes.com/multimedia.htm