[Dixielandjazz] Re: Doubling Instruments

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 00:20:13 PDT 2004

I am working on a Solo Bass Drum CD of all original Dixieland compositions
which I wrote this weeked while playing the Summer Music and Arts Festival in
Humboldt county.  I will play the melody with the right hand and counter
melodies with the left hand.

While there is no polution iin the beautiful mountain air there was a rather
purple haze drifting around the festival site.  I think that must be what gave
me the great INspiration for this project.  Look for it soon in music stores
near you.

Fun People and they really got off on Some Traditional Jazz and especially
our Jazz Funeral entrance through the audience, and the Second line parade out
of the festival after our stage show.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

"On the road again"