[Dixielandjazz] RE Musicians doubling on trumpet and trombone

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Thu Jun 3 15:29:35 PDT 2004

From: "Norman Vickers" <nvickers1 at cox.net>
<<<  "... I belive Mr Wonderful, Bob Ringwald mentioned Dan Barrett's
ability to play trumpet and trombone equally well.  Dan's a better-than-
average pianist, too.  Bob, did you be singin' and whistlin' on your sets?

Norman--I'm amazed at what these brassmen can do-- Vickers

I was just now looking at the Jubilee photos I shot of Dan Barrett
trading trombone/cornet with Randy Reinhart.
They're both excellent.

I also have photos of Dan on piano as Becky and Eddie sang
"C'est si Bon" (sp?)