[Dixielandjazz] Odd e-mail messages . . . not OKOM but I may not be alone with this problem

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Thu Jun 3 10:06:52 PDT 2004

This is just one of several spam types that feature gibberish. I get a lot
of them, and can't figure out the point. They don't usually contain
virus/worm files, but the damned spammers are getting so sneaky, they may
be ways of collecting information, or perhaps just clogging up the internet...

--Sheik