[Dixielandjazz] RE: King Oliver Sugar Blues

Tito Martino tmartino at terra.com.br
Sat Jul 31 20:27:43 PDT 2004

Hi Dan

Go to this site, look for Sugar Blues in the song list, and listen via
Real Audio:

http://www.redhotjazz.com/oorchestra.html

It’s Brunswick 6065, already appeared in some compilations and CDs.
But now I’m in doubt, please Bill Haesler help me, this rec. is from 18
feb. 1931: is that before or after the first McCoy pressing!?

Tito