[Dixielandjazz] Want ad

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 15:17:31 PDT 2004

Oh No Bob it's real:

I book hundred of gigs like this every June, and have so many on the books I
have to farm some of them out to other bands and charge them a fifty dollar
commission for the gig.

I am booked for the next twelve Junes so solid I have to turn down Concert
Dates in June to honor my weding committments and keep my reputation going.

You should take this one yourself for Cellblock 7 before some mediocre band
snaps it up and keeps you out of the very lucrative Wedding circuit.

P.S. the paid gigs in the Fall are usually Funerals high vlass people like
these don't live long.

Cheers,

Super Agent  Wiggins