[Dixielandjazz] Scored Solos

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 14:47:46 PDT 2004

I heard the TD ghost band do "I Can't Get Started" at Elitch Gardens in
Denver, 1953. Five trumpets...someone gave the band a $10 tip if they would
play it three times in a row...they did! I was in HEAVEN!!!
Bob Romans
Cell Block 7
Home 209-339-4676
Cell 209-747-1148
www.cellblockseven2002.net
"Because I play trumpet, I envy no man!"