[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland in the sticks

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Fri Jul 23 21:30:07 PDT 2004

Come on down off your high horse, Dan...

I got my Dixieland Band start at "Antonio's Nut House Bar" where the
band had to compete with the pool table sharks, the bikers at the bar
and the fights that would  roll down the hallway between the men's room
and the pinball machines - and that was in the heart of Silicon Valley,
Palo Alto, California 1978!

Then we got to play at a joint called "The Bucket!"

Dave Richoux