[Dixielandjazz] High-speed duplicating

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 11:18:01 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/21/04 9:37:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time, BudTuba at aol.com
writes:

> In a message dated 7/11/04 11:13:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> jaroberts at webtv.net writes:
>
> >So my question is: can CD's be burned at high speed? That would
> >enable them to be sold "immediatelty" after the concert.
> >

> Stand-alone CD duplicators are available that will duplicate at 24X to 52X
> normal speed.  However, that doesn't put a label on your CD and you will
> have to
> make up inserts and CD labels ahead of time.  Single (1 to 1 duplicators)
> run
> about $200-400 on Ebay.
>
> Roy (Bud) Taylor
> Smugtown Stompers
> Traditional Jazz since 1958
> We ain't just whistling Dixie!

Hey folks:

In my latest issue of Dixc Makers  Catalog, they are offering a Burner unit
that will crank out 119 Cds per hour  for only $990.00

It is called the reflex Pro7, is a standalone, manual unit featuring an 80 GB
hard drive,seven plextor drives, and Free lifetime support.

The DVD_+CD-R version is just $1,900.00

They even have an advanced  overnight replacement Service,

They also have another system:

CD/DVD duplicator that also print right on the disc for as low as $2,990.00

is compatible to hook up to your PC or Mac.

Oh heck guys:

Just order their new catalog, everybody can go into the CD Business now, all
you need is somebody who wants to buy your CDs  but that is a horse of a
different color. :)   It's priced right for OKOMers too  FREE.  :)

www.discmakers.com

Telephone: 1-800-468-9353
email:  info at discmakers.com

Cheers,

Tell them we sent you when you order something, I am a studio partner with
them,and yep I'll get $50.00 from the real customers if they buy something and
pay for it.  Which I donate to the Jazz For Kids Program.

Tom Wiggins
Rocky Road Records