[Dixielandjazz] The Gin Bottle Seven

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 20 02:39:43 PDT 2004

He's living in Greater Cincinnati Ohio, but not playing.  Laura is the
contact for Hamilton's Little Chicago Jazz Society.

Back in December/November 2003 DJML had some discussion about a tribute
concert for the Gin Bottle Seven.  You may wish to look back on that
conversation for more goodies we talked about back then.

--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net
ICQ: 4989342