[Dixielandjazz] Mo Blues U can Use

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 18:40:04 PDT 2004

Saint Gabriel's like the Marines are always looking for a few Good Men, ( and
a lot of Good Women) :)  so if any of you want to go on the next Red White &
Blues Tour with us pick yourself out a name and sign up for auditions,
Trombone players are required to play FONK from time to time and must have a pager.

Bye the way in my reply to Bill Gunter's post about 60 year old White Blues
singers I forgot to mention one of the best in the business; Charlie
Musselwhite is not only one of, if not the Best White Blues singers in the World he is
definitely the Worlds finest Blues Harmonica Player and has been picked as such
many many times by the big Playboy International Jazz Poll.  I produced an
Album with him in 1978 that got my First Grammy Nomination, a real thrill for
Both Charlie and Me.   "The album:  "Times gettin' tougher than Tough"  a Live
Direct to Disc Recording.

The only thing more difficult than playing the Blues for a living is managing
a self destructive  Real Blues Singer, now that will give you the Blues .

Cheers,
"Big Killer Bailey"  aka ( Tom -Bob Wiggins)
International purveyor of da Blues

Blues Name Generator
To all of you who woke up this moanin'
Thinking about becoming a blues musician?

 First you need an appropriate name.  This is easily accomplished by using
this handy Blues Name Generator:

1) From the first list, take the name using the initial of your first name.
2) From the second list, do the same with your middle name.
3) From the third list, take the name using the initial of your last name.

First List - for your first name:
A=Fat; B=Muddy; C=Crippled; D=Old; E=Texas; F=Hollerin'; G=Ugly; H=Brown;
I=Happy; J=Boney; K=Curly; L=Pretty; M=Jailhouse; N=Peg Leg; O=Red;
P=Sleepy; Q=Bald; R=Skinny; S=Blind; T=Big; U=Yella; V=Toothless;
W=Screamin'; X=Fat Boy; Y=Washboard; Z=Steel-Eye

Second List - your middle name:
A=Bones; B=Money; C=Harp; D=Legs; E=Eyes; F=Lemon; G=Killer; H=Hips;
I=Lips; J=Fingers; K=Boy; L=Liver; M=Gumbo; N=Foot; O=Mama; P=Back;
Q=Duke; R=Dog; S=Bad Boy; T=Baby; U=Chicken; V=Pickles; W=Sugar;
X=Cracker; Y=Tooth; Z=Smoke

Third List - your last name:
A=Jackson; B=McGee; C=Hopkins; D=Dupree; E=Green; F=Brown; G=Jones;
H=Rivers; I=Malone; J=Washington; K=Smith; L=Parker; M=Lee; N=Thompkins;
O=King; P=Bradley; Q=Hawkins; R=Jefferson; S=Davis; T=Franklin; U=White;
V=Jenkins; W=Bailey; X=Johnson; Y=Blue; Z=Dixon