[Dixielandjazz] jazz in Melbourne

Steve McCann scuba__steve70 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 01:17:14 PDT 2004

I'll testify to the fact that it is indeed possible that one can freeze
their assets off in a melbourne winter. Though being a Queenslander by birth
I feel it more.

  I've been lurkiing round for a while now and just listening and learning,
but its good to hear whats going on around here. Even living in melbourne I
find I dont hear about many of these events until they're concluded.

  Hopefully in the near future, once I hit 18, I'll be able to make my way
around to see all of whats going on :-). However I'd just thought I'd let
you know that I'm still round.

Steve McCann