[Dixielandjazz] Re John Farrell's latest "After Hours" note

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 23:04:27 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/17/04 10:07:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
stridepiano at tesco.net writes:

> That may take some time - most of my large piano roll collection is still in
> stacked packing cases following a house move. Right now finding this
> particular roll will be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
>
> John Farrell
> http://homepages.tesco.net/~stridepiano/midifiles.htm

Sheesh John:

Seems like it twas only yesterday that your darling wife had you painting the
old house,  my my my, these women, just never satisfied, always gotta change
things huh?

At our age we should not have to move anymore.

When it comes time for my next move, I hope Guido torches my house by mistake
instead of his jazz club, and burns my wife's museum to the ground, the day
after I get my music collection and equipment out of the house of course.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins