[Dixielandjazz] Re: Band renumeration / Break even / The Dixielandscene

Richard Stevens thejazzfactory at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jul 16 15:22:56 PDT 2004

Hi Steve,

One of the venues we play mid week reported to us a few months after we
started that they lost $150 every Thursday we played there. I also found out
that before we started they lost $2500 every Thursday. I assume they haven't
gone broke as we are still there after 3 years. They don’t have
entertainment on Friday and Saturday and do more business both those nights
with no band! Ps regular gigs pay the bills in my house.

regards,
Richard Stevens
www.thejazzfactory.net