[Dixielandjazz] Is It Working? Archive Search is Down..Peoria Needed

BudTuba at aol.com BudTuba at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 07:32:29 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/14/04 10:22:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tubaman at batnet.com writes:

> yes - I guess we just don't have much of anything interesting to say
> lately ;-)

While the active dialog is functioning, the search function of the archives
is not active.  I was hoping to find the coorespondence related to lyrics of I
Wish I Was In Peoria which was recently discussed on DJML.  Did anybody save
these notes which could be posted back to me??

Roy (Bud) Taylor
Smugtown Stompers
Traditional Jazz since 1958
We ain't just whistling Dixie!