[Dixielandjazz] High-speed duplicating

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sun Jul 11 13:45:23 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/11/04 8:13:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jaroberts at webtv.net writes:

> So my question is: can CD's be burned at high speed? That would
> enable them to be sold "immediatelty" after the concert.
> And I agree a warts-and-all copy of the actual live performance would be
> preferable to a prerecorded version. Nobody complained about "Diminuendo
> and Crescendo in Blue"!  Nor the Benny Goodman 1938 Carnegie Hall
> Concert
>    Bert Joss.
>
> jaroberts at webtv.net

With the proper equipment yes Bert, in less time than it takes you to burn
one on your home computer you can burn 4,8, 12, or 20 at a time in a matter of
less than five minutes if you have enough slave capacity set up in your.   And
I might add that in volumne you can crank them out for about $2.00 each with
pre printed full color inserts, or better yet pre printed sleeves, and you can
even shrinkwrap them on the spot as well if you wish, which however is a waste
of money since they are going to rip it off and throw it on the ground in the
parking lot causing you another problem and additional clean up costs from
the venue and or the city.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins