[Dixielandjazz] More Thoughts, The Worm Turns

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Jul 10 22:09:44 PDT 2004

Selling a CD quickly as thousands of fans emerge from a concert can be tough
enough.  Imagine trying to get the person's name & address written
correctly, quickly enough to get their money & get them out of the way to
service the next person in line.

All of this while probably 80% of them are either drunk or stoned.

Sounds like a nightmare to me.  I'd rather grab their cash, hand them a CD &
be done with them.

--Bob
robert at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA USA

Bob
robert at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band