[Dixielandjazz] Re: BBQ Sauce - CDs / was Bolero

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 9 16:12:17 PDT 2004

> TCASHWIGG at aol.com wrote
>
> Ahhh!   this one slipped past me this a.m. guys, I was trying to deal with
> too many emails at the same time, and accidently deleted the original of this
> from our Good buddy John.
>
> Was tied up off list chatting with Stan Brager about inventing a new Hot Jazz
> Barbeque Sauce to include with all my Hot Jazz CD sales  as a package deal.
> You know kind of like Paul Newman's Pasta Sauces and Salad dressings.
>
> I am working on the formula now and trying to make it compatible as a
> trombone slide and valve oil combination as side uses.
>
> We figured the sales would make up the slack for missed income when not on
> tour and keep the name of the band in front of the people at supermarkets, bar b
> ques, etc.
>
> Works well for Newman,  and Jimmy Dean, and a few others.
>
> Cheers,
> Tom Wiggins
>
> Always trying to find a new way to make a Buck  ( No ANY way to make a Buck)

Good idea Tom:

But sell the BBQ sauce and give away CDs for skeet shooting targets. The sauce is where the money is and an
almost inexhaustible supply of CDs are just lying around in most folk's garages. You can buy them cheap. ;-)
VBG

That way you can lock in the Gun Shops as well as Supermarkets.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone