[Dixielandjazz] LA Area Jazz Meet 7/11/04

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Thu Jul 8 22:47:56 PDT 2004

Tom;

At most of the Southern California Jazz Societies, musicians who show up to
play (outside of the scheduled band or musicians) are considered guests and
can enjoy the music free of charge. The musicians who do show up are
assembled into sets and play for the audience. Since no one knows who's
going to show it's difficult to advertise their names. However, each
musician who plays is announced.

Stan
Stan Brager