[Dixielandjazz] From Ted Borodofsky re Letter

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 19:50:19 PDT 2004

Hi Ted:

I don't see anything that tells me how old these kids are, but if they can
cut tunes like 25 or 6 to 4 with any authority they must have some pretty good
players in it.   Especially the drummer, that tune kicks and  is not easy to
play correctly, the original Drummer from the group Chicago is Bobby Colomby,
Rock/Jazz fusion's  version of Buddy Rich.

Or they might butcher the heck out of it trying to do it too.   Could go
either way,  I like the versatility they are striving for however and if they keep
building a repertoire like that they could do well with general audiences
anywhere.   Especially if they are good.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins