[Dixielandjazz] Jonathan Russell July 4 redux

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 6 10:34:19 PDT 2004

Further adventures of 9 year old jazz violinist Jonathan Russell:
Dateline Wilmington DE., USA July 4, 2004

Just heard from Jonathan's mom that one of those little girl fans I saw
talking with him after the show (he sang "I Want A Little Girl" as well
as playing superb jazz violin) bought him one of those lighted necklaces
sold at night time events.

Now . . . what was it that attracted you to jazz?  ;-) VBG.

Come on folks, get this young wizard some PAYING gigs at YOUR event.
Must be a sponsor with money somewhere out there for him. He and others
like him are the future of this music.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone