[Dixielandjazz] Re: test; ignore. - Well, don't ignore, actually.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jul 4 12:21:18 PDT 2004

Thanks to Misters Haesler, Smith, Robertson, etc, for the Welcomes back!

So, what did I re-emerge with, other than a black shirt and collar?  The
firm, unshakeable conviction that one should NEVER UNSUBSCRIBE during an
absence!  Most of you knew this already, but having had a steady stream
of DJML since May 1995, I'd never encountered the issue.  Misters
Ringwald and Haupt are gems of Administrative Helpfulness, but to avoid
any and all Re-subscription Woes, master Vacation Hold, period!

If jazz bands ever begin merely with a name and nothing else, the
following strikes me as do-able:  "Fr Mike's 'Church-rent Party'
Revellers."  Only drawback:  it would have to be a perfectly volunteer
band.  So much for [good] ideas, eh?!

Blessings!,
--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
http://www.naorc.org