[Dixielandjazz] widespread depression jazz orchestra

Jeanne Brei TinPanAlleyCat at cox.net
Sat Jul 3 20:34:50 PDT 2004

Hey Darryl,
   One of the Widespread Depression Jazz Orchestra co-leaders was a fabulous
soprano sax player named Michael Hashim -- he still lives and gigs in NYC --
last summer, his current band played the Lincoln Center Jazz series...and I
was fortunate to have him play on nearly every cabaret show I did in NYC...
    If you don't hear back from anyone else, I'm sure I can find his number
... let me know if you don't hear from anyone else...
Jeanne Brei
Tin Pan Alley Cat Entertainment, Las Vegas, NV
(702) 254-3832 / jeannebrei at cox.net
http://hometown.aol.com/jmbrei/myhomepage/resume.html