[Dixielandjazz] The Cosmic Bb

PJ Ladd pj.ladd at btopenworld.com
Sat Jan 31 17:03:59 PST 2004

<scientists told us a few months ago when they announced that the Perseus
galaxy cluster, 250 million light years from our little planet, was emitting
that note,Bb.>

Hi Steve

How intrigueing.
 To fit in with the  Expanding Galaxy theory that all galaxies are receding
from each other, thus producing the well known `red shift` in their spectra
we must assume that the `sound` suffers a shift downwards in the same way.

I wonder what the note would be if all the galaxies were at rest in relation
to each other?

Just curious

Pat