[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Holograms

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 13:35:23 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/30/04 10:10:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

> TCASHWIGG at aol.com wrote: (polite snip)
>
> >Get on the bus. . . . I'm good for the Money, ya'll know that.
>
> Yeah, he'll probably send us a holographic check.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve Barbone

They went in the mail last night,

P.S. Don't  Deposit them for three weeks, it will take that long for the
money to get into the Swiss account, and then they take another three weeks to get
back to your accounts, just stay on the bus and keep this Art project going
for Art's Sake.

Art is the bus driver and he has been paid, he insisted on his up front to
put up with the Partying on the bus by a bunch of Musicians.   Be nice to Art
however, cause he knows all the right truck stops to eat at and has the home
phone numbers of all the waitresses and the "no tell motels"  all operated by
"Mr. Patel".

Enjoy the tour, see ya in Brazil, call Tito if ya need to reach me down on
the beach.

Cheers,

Tom  ( Fly By Night Productions) Wiggins