[Dixielandjazz] Radio Shows -- Length Of Cuts

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 13:24:37 PST 2004

The Record industry & Radio Folks who spin THE HITS have a theory>

If you can't say it with music in 3 &1/2 minutes, then perhaps you just have
not figured out what it is you have to say yet.  Or worse yet you really don't
have anything to say at all.
They will tell you to go back and listen to everybody else and you will find
somebody already said it anyway long before you thought it up as an original.

Times have changed for many stations especially the FM ones which now play
longer cuts.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins  King of the  (8 minute Funk Symphony)

What three minutes?  we can't even find the groove that fast, :))  and when
we do find it, it feels so good we just can't quit for days.   Kinda like
making love, :))  Is that Porno music?