[Dixielandjazz] TO ALL BAND LEADERS

Kurt bowermastergroup at qwest.net
Wed Jan 28 22:59:48 PST 2004

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL BAND LEADERS OR AUTHORIZED BAND REPRESENTATIVES with
CDs for sale.

As many of you know, I produce the Good Times Jazz Concerts Series here in
Des Moines, Iowa.  I have been very pleased with the audience numbers my
concerts attract.  People come from all over the Midwest and the featured
musicians are always pleased with the number of CDs they sell.

I'd like to expand the souvenir area by offering, not only the featured
band's CD's, but also a wide variety of other band's (your band?) CDs as
well.

With that said, I'd like to discuss (OFF LIST) the financial arrangement and
logistics with any interested band leaders who would like to participate in
this program.

New Orleans clarinet man Tim Laughlin has already agreed to participate.
Who's next?  Steve Barbone?  Bob Ringwald?  Bob Romans?  Bill Sargent?...

This is a unique opportunity to make some money and expose your band to a
whole new group of people that could possibly turn into fans for your band
in the future.  You won't get rich, but I'll bet you sell some CDs that are
currently sitting in a box in your garage.

Many of the people who attend my concerts travel all over the world
attending festivals, etc. and they are very knowledgeable about what bands
are currently playing.  By participating in this program, you can let them
know about your band.  Who knows, maybe the next time they are in your part
of the world, they will come find you at a gig and purchase your entire
collection?!

My next Good Times Jazz Concerts Series concert is Saturday, February 14.
I'd like to have a wide selection of music and bands for the people to
purchase.

Please contact me off list to discuss the details of how to participate.

Kurt Bowermaster
Bowermaster Group
Marketing - Entertainment - Events

1529 41st Street