[Dixielandjazz] creative subject titles

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Wed Jan 28 16:04:06 PST 2004

Bob asked us to be more careful with repeating the same subject titles
over & over.  Everytime he does that, I send a similar email to this
one.  We are, supposedly, creative people on this list, so we should
quickly realize that creating a new title is a chance to show our stuff!

Really, if you want someone to read your post, it's best to be creative
with the title, so as to keep the old finger off the delete key.  So, I
believe (although I too sometimes forget to put it into practice) that
if you're commenting on a repeated title, it is best to add something
(or change) the original title to hint as to what you are contributing
to the thread.

Note that I have taken the original title of "The subject title" and
added the word "creative", because that is, in short, what I'm adding as
a subject to the thread loosely entitled "title".

Aren't I creative?   :>  Maybe I should be given a Title by a Subject?

Jim