[Dixielandjazz] RE: Art

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 16:28:34 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/26/04 12:51:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
WILLIAMHORTON at peoplepc.com writes:

> By this criterion, Elvis
> portraits on black velvet would qualify as art because a lot of them are
> sold,

Absolutely Bill:

And when My wife has finally bought up all of them, I am going to open the
"GIGGLEHEIM Museum of Mediocre Art" in Jaurez, Mexico and display them for
posterity.

Unlike all other famous Art museums however we shall have a snack bar inside
and allow patrons of the Arts to eat Peanut Butter & Bannanas fried in
Mayonasie sandwiches and Buttermilk Slurpees while browsing the fine paintin's.

Cheers,

Tom (why did I think of That?) Wiggins