[Dixielandjazz] Red Lights and Hot Nights

Don Mopsick mophandl at landing.com
Wed Jan 14 12:31:24 PST 2004

Click on this link

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/riverwalk/arts.mediaplayer?STATION_NAME=riverwalk&MEDIA_ID=432954&MEDIA_EXTENSION=asf&MODULE=arts

to hear this weeks's Riverwalk show, Red Lights and Hot Nights: The Last
Days of Storyville. This is a new show recorded in December with the current
band and Vernel Bagneris. Enjoy.

I didn't use the Blue Book cover for the web page because I ran out of room.
Thanks to everyone for sending. I have it on file and may use it for a
future page. Also, FYI the JazzNotes pages are picked up by public radio
station websites nationwide if they subscribe to Public Arts, a division of
Public Radio International's Public Interactive service.

I will try to post links to current shows regularly. The links will be for
the broadband Windows version. For Windows dial-up and RealAudio, go to
www.riverwalk.org. Look for them on the home page. The broadband Windows
version sound the best.

mopo