[Dixielandjazz] web site up date

deano assunto deanoassunto at thedukesofdixieland.com
Tue Jan 6 00:01:53 PST 2004

Hello,

We've recently made some changes on our "original" site such as a face lift plus a few other things.
At the same time cousin Mike Marois has developed a web site for those who are interested in the
band that Mike has put together with Angela Assunto Soulas. Go to www.therealdukes.com and meet
The Real Dukes plus see and hear them at the New Orleans Jazz Clubs tribute to PaPa "Jac" Assunto
in November of 2003.

I hope you had a Happy New Year and the best in 2004...DEANO

Quote from Frank Assunto, 1959  "The reason I made the trumpet my instrument is because of Armstrong. I think for all of us, making an album with him was the greatest thrill we've ever had." www.thedukesofdixieland.com