[Dixielandjazz] Euroclubdejazz talent search

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Wed Jan 14 08:00:23 PST 2004

Listmates,

Many thanks for those who voted for OKOM with 5 points for Zenith at
euroclubdejazz.  When your Smiling, smiled into round two.  Sony have
selected "As time Goes By" the title track from our latest CD, an art deco
number, which would perhaps not have been our first choice for round 2.  For
those who know about these things, we hasten to add that our CD was released
before Rod Stewart's Christmas CD of the same name.  However, we are happy
to receive any votes for us made in error.  Round 2 voting should be
completed before the end of January.

Euroclubdejazz say:

If you haven't already voted, click
http://www.euroclubdejazz.com/talentsearch/files/rd2finalists.htm
but we will accept only 'one set of votes per email' addressee.
The EuroClubdeJazz.com project is a 'not-for-profit' project to try and
support the jazz music industry and the
musicians who are carrying on the legacy.

Listen to some of the Featured Artists we are helping and the Editor of the
EuroClubdeJazz in a one hour interview on BBC in the United Kingdom with
presenter Walter Love on the Jazz Club. www.euroclubdejazz.com/corepage.htm

Cheers
Tom Wood