[Dixielandjazz] Bix in a Book -- Michael Cogswell Reply

Kurt bowermastergroup at qwest.net
Tue Jan 13 14:01:47 PST 2004

For the record, I want DJMLr's to know that I have corresponded by e-mail
with Mr. Cogswell and there are no hard feelings on either side.  I was
disturbed by the typo in the book and Mr. Cogswell was the victim of a
system that allowed a typo to go to print.  Not his fault.

I plan to purchase the book "Louis Armstrong - The Offstage Story of
Satchmo" by Michael Cogswell add it to my library.  I also hope to visit the
Louis Armstrong Home and Archives sometime soon.

Kurt