[Dixielandjazz] Help?

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Sun Jan 11 21:45:02 PST 2004

Hi djmlers,

I apologize for being off the list for the last few months.  Between gigging
and doing engineer type gigs, I don't have time to even open up my djml file
these days.  With 2,244 currently unread messages, perhaps it's time to hit
that delete button and start over once more.

I'm doing a project for Lois Daily Sterns who's on this list.  She's Pete
Daily's widow.  I have 18 songs by Pete that I can't identify by title that
I've sent to Lois and also Bob Ringwald.  Bob suggests that I enlist help
from the list so, at least for the time being, I'm back.  I hope I can
figure out a way of staying with you for at least a while.

Clips from the songs I need identified can be heard at
http://desertjazz.org/clips/    Some are standard blues that may have a
title and one is to Bill Bailey changes that may have a different title.  If
you'd audition these tracks and send me a personal email response, I'd
greatly appreciate it.

I know I'm late but  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Dick Broadie