[Dixielandjazz] Jack Daniels Band

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Fri Jan 9 18:41:55 PST 2004

Tom Wiggins said :

"The cost to outfit this here band is a lot cheaper the it costs for the
Original Jack Daniels Silver Cornet Band, and rumor has it Mr. Jack Daniels
spent
almost Three Hunnerd Dollars on outfitting that group."

Tom - if you have never encountered that band then you have missed a great
treat. It is one of the most accomplished, versatile, well-rehearsed OKOM
groups I have ever heard (and believe me, I've heard plenty) - my only
complaint about it is that the conductor wastes a lot of time by talking too
much. I would travel a long way to get myself blown away by their unique
brand of music again.

John Farrell