[Dixielandjazz] Attn all members

Fred Spencer drjz at bealenet.com
Fri Jan 9 11:07:52 PST 2004

Dear Bob et al.,
Apart from being a long retired "amateur" drummer, I have always been a "gatherer" of jazz books (not a "collector" who only wants signed first editions!). After I retired I worked part-time, unpaid in a friend's used bookshop. I shall be happy to try and suggest books to anyone who wishes to learn more about a jazz topic, and how to locate them. A current DJML case in point  -
"The Banjo on Record. A Bio-discography" edited by Ulf Heiler and Rziner E. Lotz., a 1993, 547 page volume.
Best wishes for this year.
Fred