[Dixielandjazz] non OKOM

PJ Ladd pj.ladd at btopenworld.com
Fri Jan 9 10:54:07 PST 2004

<Anyway I'm still visit will give you are now for her to a gamey descended translation my mouth scooter back to that and scraps that at the OF it back if I have had
Might have if we when Indies at he is good as leader of read-through read-through>

Hi All,
you may be aware that `speech recognition` programs which enable you to speak directly to the computer need `training` to recognise the users speech patterns and intonations.

Wendy is visiting her brother to whom we gave such a program at Christmas. His e-mails to me  are totally accurate and he speaks highly of the program.

The program has NOT been trained to recognise Wendy`s voice and the gobbledegook above is her e-mail to me . I just loved the bit about her `mouth scooter`.

"Out of the mouths of babes and speech recognition programs"

Cheers, have a laugh

Pat