[Dixielandjazz] Something very Substantial for all band leaders

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 17:08:48 PST 2004

This is the manufacturing company I use for my CDs folks, and they have great
equipment for the small band wanting to make small quantities of CDs at a
time.

We recently had a  short thread about whether or not there was equipment
available to produce Cds for sale at concerts of live performances.  I told you
there was, now here it is and even cheaper to purchase this year.    There were
several photos in the press release I received by the DJML list won't take
them so I deleted them and just furnished the hot links below to take you there
to check them out.  Any problems getting through contact me off list.

If you go there and make a purchase please tell them that Tom Wiggins at
Rocky Road Records sent you, and I will get a donation to the Jazz for Kids
program from them.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

P.S. for Brian Woods:  They also have CDR duplicators which might be an
excellent tool for your research data and books and probably cheaper than printing
hard copies and mailing them.

All Disc Makers Reflex duplicators include a one-year warranty and FREE
lifetime technical support! As a special bonus, you'll also receive 100 free
Premium blank CD-Rs with your duplicator purchase plus discounted pricing on our
blank CD-R and DVD-R purchases for one full year!

To view our complete line of duplicators, printers, and blank CD-R media,
visit http://www.discmakers.com/hardware/ or call 1-888-800-4046 to get a free
copy of our duplication catalog. Be sure to mention you received Email A401.

Kindest regards,

Morris Ballen
President

P.S. Need an automated duplicator? Check out the Disc Makers Elite Series of
duplicators, offering blazing speed and on-disc printing. Visit
http://www.discmakers.com/hardware/ for details.